Sunday, June 1, 2008

Andamaina Abaddam(raja,kamna)








After a gap of four years, senior director Raviraja Pinisetty is back to work. Andamaina Abaddam is the title of the film. Raja and Kamna are in the lead. Most part of the production is already completed. Unit is presently shooting at Singh House near Reddy labs in Miyapur. The unit met media at this location. Nagendra babu, Raviraja Pinisetty, Naresh, sivaji Raja, M.S.Narayana, Nilagal Ravi, Hema, Sudha and others were present at the location.

Talking about the film, Raviraja said, 'Call it personal reasons or lack of good story, there was a gap of almost 4 years. Now, we have a good story and the production is almost complete. Talkie will be completed by 31st of this month. Only one song is pending. Couple of songs and few vital scenes are filmed in Hongkong. The title is apt for the film. It is a youth oriented subject and we tried to discuss a key point that the present youth is neglecting'.

Nagendra Babu said, 'This is my second film with Raviraja. First film Rukmini got me good name for my character. In this movie too, I am doing a very good and prominent role. I am playing the father to the heroine.'

MS Narayana said, 'Raviraja is the one who gave me life in this industry. When I was planning to come in as director, he is the one who saw a comedian in me and encouraged me towards that. He even gave me roles that got me good recognition. Coming to this film, Andamaina Abaddam has a good theme. I am sure Raviraja will comeback as hit director with this film'.

No comments: